Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

generaltso

Marcy Projects
Are there any regionals that have travel benefits for your significant other (I will be living with my girlfriend)?

Weren't airlines forced into allowing this if you are living together, but not married (for gay people)?

Thanks

Yes, several do. At American Eagle, you can list your boy/girlfriend as a registered companion. They can travel that way, but it costs a bit more than for a spouse.

generaltso said:
Are there any regionals that have travel benefits for your significant other (I will be living with my girlfriend)?

Weren't airlines forced into allowing this if you are living together, but not married (for gay people)?

Thanks
Dress her up as a man and you are good to go!!

Hey KerosineSnorter, you are starting to scare me a bit with all this talk today of cross-dressing...is there something we should know?;)

English said:
Hey KerosineSnorter, you are starting to scare me a bit with all this talk today of cross-dressing...is there something we should know?;)
You caught me!! As a matter of fact I am cross dressing at this very minute........I am wearing a Steelers hat instead of a Panthers hat.......You can get beat up around here for that sort of thing! :)

Latest resources

Back