• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States taking XJT jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those planes were already leaving as part of the previously planned reductions. Questions are, how much of a loss is TSA flying them for and how will they get pilots. Endeavor has already proven the adage of "if you buy them they will come" no longer works.

Those planes were already leaving as part of the previously planned reductions. Questions are, how much of a loss is TSA flying them for and how will they get pilots. Endeavor has already proven the adage of "if you buy them they will come" no longer works.

Exactly. TSA pilots never took a concession and have a decent contract with cancellation pay. You should know Hulas never takes a loss on flying. If he's taking it, it makes money.

Gonna be interesting to see how Holdings staff these, Compass, and Gojet this summer. TSA will probably need street captains at some point as this will double the size of the pilot group.....

Just to be absolutely clear here, the only reason they are leaving at this time is because they were attached to a money losing CPA. The same money losing CPA that Skywest negotiated.

Exactly. TSA pilots never took a concession and have a decent contract with cancellation pay. You should know Hulas never takes a loss on flying. If he's taking it, it makes money.

Gonna be interesting to see how Holdings staff these, Compass, and Gojet this summer. TSA will probably need street captains at some point as this will double the size of the pilot group.....

I keep reading this about a decent contract. Do you mean average because that's what it looks like to me, unless I'm missing something.

By the way, One List!

As the SKW call talked about.. "Mitigating" losses... This is part of that plan. Too bad UA wasnt willing to pay more. But they are liable for the leases.. And TSA is willing to fly them for what UA is offering.. SKW wins out of a money lossing contract, TSA pilots win quick upgrades, XJT pilots loose big...

Wont be a problem because the pilots will come from Endeavor, oh the irony.............

I'd say there may be an opportunity there for some to get PIC quicker and move on to bigger and better things. These days it's all about getting hired SOONER during this large Legacy hiring wave. If you're an FO stuck at a Regional with a long wait for an upgrade, this may be a good deal.

I think Compass is a good deal now too. Lots of upgrades coming up due to AA E175 expansion out West. A lateral move isn't a bad move, especially if it gets you to your goal quicker.

Bye Bye---General Lee

More wisdom from the resident FI redundant quote queen. Geez.

Well, at least you gave some advice. (Oh, you didn't). Well, at least you brought up some good points.(wait, you didn't).

Oh that's right, you are worthless. You don't add anything to this website because you are clueless and frustrated. Maybe you should accept some advice. I've got some: apply to Air Wisconsin. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back