• Start date
  • Watchers 8

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Confirmed - I just received a call from Sarah also. I'll be there for the Jan. 12th class date as well. See you guys there!

Try not to forget us little people. I'll trade you a classic mint condition '73 210 for that Baron...

210FR8DOG said:
I got the good news letter from Trans States!!

Ya'll ever see a redneck freight-dog flyin' a jit, er jet?

"Hey ma, watch this!!"

I didn't "know" anyone on the inside and the interview was very enjoyable. Send your resumes. I'll post on aviationinterviews. Good luck to all who interviewed Dec. 4.

Just curious, where is the growth coming from? UAX or American.

Jeff,

CONGRATS BUD!!!!!!

Finally got that jet spot. And just think after your first year you will be making more than a 4 year lear pilot here at ANS(ME!!) Man i am jealous... well at least about the money part. I will NEVER be jealous about the schedules... man i love my weekends and holidays OFF!!!! But anyway... i am happy you get to move on from FEX finally. Do they at least fly into TX? LEt me know how the training goes. I do wish i could move back to STL though, we loved it when we were based there... see if you can rent a place out by St. Charles... it is only a few miles from the airport, and it is a nice area. Maybe your classmates will split rent with you for a nice place. I know a great APT. complex if you need one, like i said it is only about 4 miles to STL and it is on the good side of the river(Misouri river).

Once again Congrats, maybe i will look into TSA myself since things are getting kind of hairy here at ANS.

Talk to ya later.

house, the growth is from a few American Connections, but most (10 new airplanes) from United for now, maybe more later coming online ...

thanks

Noel, thanks a lot man! I know what you mean about weekends and Hollidays. I've had em off for 2 years, but it's just time to move on, you know? Pilots and immediate family(my wife, daughter, and parents) fly free on American Connection(TSA, Chautauqua, and Corpex) so yes we can definitely make it back to Dallas,Texas to see everyone. My wife is most excited about that!!!

Thnks for the heads up on St. Charles. I spent a little time over there and I agree, it's really nice. We are working on getting into some established crash pads for training though since most of us newbies will end up in Richmond, VA for a while. They're easier to get in and out of and much cheaper. If your interested in coming here I will definitely do all I can to help. I got on without knowing anyone but I think that was a real lucky shot. Everyone else seemed to have a little "help". New contract with United should keep hiring strong for a while. Fly safe,

Jeff

Awesome! Congrats, man!

Jeff!
GREAT news that you're getting your shot to move on! You and your family have definitely paid the price *10 to get there. I'm thinking it was about 1 1/2 years ago when I flew up to Springdale to chat with you about Flight Express. It's been a long road, and you hung in there. Hats off to you. I must admit though, I get a little teary-eyed knowing you won't be going to work any more in a dirty t-shirt and baseball cap.
Have fun in the jet!
jd

Hi!

Ya'll need to go to www.tsalounge.com.

U have 2 register, but it's free. It's owned by the TSA MEC chairman.

I believe that U can still get cheap hotel accomodations during training while in STL.

Have fun!

CLiff
DTW

Hurry up and get trained! We are and have been way short for the last couple of months and the schedules are going down the crapper until the training department gets a ton more of you guys on line. Pref bid just bit the dust and even with more than 90 hours for all the lines, there are no reserves on the jet and the transition period (the first 4 days of the month) will tack on a bunch more flying for almost everyone. I wish you all luck getting hired and training- work your butts off and don't wash out or get retrained since we NEED you yesterday! Hurry, hurry, hurry! I hope you like to fly a lot.

Latest resources

Back