• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trannys do it better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too tough to narrow it down . . more ******************************bags to choose from than a Walgreen's! :laugh:

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Al Negaty, and I had the privilege to fly with a bunch of great pilots and friends at Airtran Airways. I am looking forward to fly with Southwest Airlines. Unfortunately this will not happen for a while.

I am on disability at this time because of some heart problem i have to take care.

financially it has been very difficult because of the wrong doing of ALPA and SWAPA.

ALPA did not protected us Pilots on disability and SWAPA had some contingency money given to them to make sure the Mutual fund would be funded. The money given was used for other things that was more important.

I want to thanks Southwest Airlines to fund the mutual fund so a bunch of us will be able to pay our bills this month. It was the responsibility of ALPA to make sure that will be cover under the transition. Pass or failed? FAILED!

So you can B***h who is the better pilots.

But no one is taking care of their brothers in disability.

Thank you for reading this.

Al,

That's an awful thing to happen. Hopefully we'll see you back soon.

This is an excellent segue into the upcoming SWAPA elections - There's a very familiar name on the ATL list. It rears it's head repeatedly.

You know what to do. ?

Most of the guys from both sides are similar types, great to fly with, safe, and quality aviators. I couldn't tell a FAT from an RSW unless you told me (well maybe if i was in PHX lol)!

I like the fact that us trannys are taking over MCO, time for some real pilots to be based in Orlando!!

I like the fact that us trannys are taking over MCO, time for some real pilots to be based in Orlando!!

Plus I can't wait to upgrade come the beginning of the year.

Hope you enjoy the new Medical Benefits, I suggest using ClearSkies as soon as you can.

He will enjoy the Med benefits..when someone puts him in a hospital.
For the record, no ill intent or threat intended.

Trolling, obviously. I hope its not for real. Although, there are those few.

10% rule applies here.

Latest resources

Back