• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trannys do it better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to watch Dicko . . . His favorite trick is to replace your leather jacket's velcro nametag with a replacement one that says something like "Capt Biggus Dickus". or "Naughteous Maximus". ;)

Last edited:
He was one of the most arrogant, self absorbed, one upping narcissists I have ever met. It must be awesome to be as awesome as him!

If the old adage of it takes one to know one is true, you must be awesome as well. Feel better?

I'll bite! All of the FATs I've flown with have been great except for one. He was one of the most arrogant, self absorbed, one upping narcissists I have ever met. It must be awesome to be as awesome as him!

For the record, there are folks like this on both sides I just thought I should point this one out.

Carry on!

I don't supposed he tried to show you some yoga?

Nice to be flying and to take care of your families

Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Al Negaty, and I had the privilege to fly with a bunch of great pilots and friends at Airtran Airways. I am looking forward to fly with Southwest Airlines. Unfortunately this will not happen for a while.

I am on disability at this time because of some heart problem i have to take care.

financially it has been very difficult because of the wrong doing of ALPA and SWAPA.

ALPA did not protected us Pilots on disability and SWAPA had some contingency money given to them to make sure the Mutual fund would be funded. The money given was used for other things that was more important.

I want to thanks Southwest Airlines to fund the mutual fund so a bunch of us will be able to pay our bills this month. It was the responsibility of ALPA to make sure that will be cover under the transition. Pass or failed? FAILED!

So you can B***h who is the better pilots.

But no one is taking care of their brothers in disability.

Thank you for reading this.

Humvee, no, not him. Another guy. More junior. I can handle yoga guy, he's just weird. This guy's one upmanship was tournament level.

Luv2Bflyin, think what you want about me but the former AT guys I've flown with are in concurrence with me. I may think I'm a bad ass from time to time though! ?

Humvee, no, not him. Another guy. More junior. I can handle yoga guy, he's just weird. This guy's one upmanship was tournament level.

Luv2Bflyin, think what you want about me but the former AT guys I've flown with are in concurrence with me. I may think I'm a bad ass from time to time though! ?

Rhymes with a region of a country in Europe, right?

Every FAT I've flown with so far has been a good dude. I was a little worried that it'd be tough when matched up with a FAT but now I look forward to it, esp. if going through ATL.

However, I'm fairly junior and have not had the opportunity to fly with any but junior guys.

Latest resources

Back