• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trannys do it better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The -300 is a fine airplane, except for that accursed NAV toggle switch that I never can remember.

Have you held in it yet? It is the very definition "What's it doing now?" I have to keep track on a piece of paper with hold drawn out or I'm just along for the ride.

The -300 is a fine airplane, except for that accursed NAV toggle switch that I never can remember.

Flaps 1 takeoff. Miss them.

Also miss reaching up to turn off the carb heat but grabbing the B side hydraulics instead - not that I ever did that.

Don't even ask about the time I may or may not have electrocuted myself trying to figure out how to plug in the jumpseat headset. What the hell is behind that panel/cubby hole anyway? A 5 billon volt reactor? Still don't have feeling in 2 of my fingertips on my right hand.

Last edited:
I'll bite! All of the FATs I've flown with have been great except for one. He was one of the most arrogant, self absorbed, one upping narcissists I have ever met. It must be awesome to be as awesome as him!

For the record, there are folks like this on both sides I just thought I should point this one out.

Carry on!

I'll bite! All of the FATs I've flown with have been great except for one. He was one of the most arrogant, self absorbed, one upping narcissists I have ever met. It must be awesome to be as awesome as him!

For the record, there are folks like this on both sides I just thought I should point this one out.

Carry on!

I know for a fact that the above can't be true because I haven't transitioned yet so you couldn't have flown with me :laugh:!

Carry on!

Don't worry JB. I've got a feeling they he's going to be re-upgrading real soon. :eek: I'm assuming that you're in the ATL base ?

He will be. He'd better learn to do things properly and lose the "tude" or that upgrade of his won't be as easy as he thinks.

He's the only one to give me any problems. Everyone else has been awesome!

He will be. He'd better learn to do things properly and lose the "tude" or that upgrade of his won't be as easy as he thinks.

He's the only one to give me any problems. Everyone else has been awesome!

I'll put it this way - I'm not a mind reader (but can see through clothes. It's more of a curse than you think), so there's another reason I was able to guess his position on the list.

Good luck ✊

Latest resources

Back