• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny = OWNED!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obama's gonna win- but see the geezer meter thread for the real answer to your question

Yeah, 4 more years of your hero and the peso will be worth more than the dollar. Look past your nose, dude.

Jonjuan- are you math challenged? It's ok- we have FMSs now, you'll keep your job if you can type.... 592 days doesn't line up with an election or the inauguration, but would you like to make this a political thread? Bc Obama's successes are stacking up faster than Bush's mistakes. Which is pretty damn hard to do and makes me more than willing to have that debate.

But since you're a little slow (which explains the hair triggered, over emotional political response)
592 days was referencing age 65 retirements moving again, not some dumb political date thrown randomly into an aviation thread.
It'll make mid December a fantastic time for 95% of us... And I'll cheers the poster who referenced it too!
:)

Again- best, and longest running thread on FI- countdown, brethren. Keep countin down(!)

Last edited:
Obama's gonna win- but see the geezer meter thread for the real answer to your question

I highly doubt that, as the economy is still in the dumper from his 2 1/2 years of drunken spending.
I will give Obama very little credit for killing Bin Laden (I give it all to the seal team). The only reason for Bin Laden being killed was years of the Bush administrations hard work.

Please these threads are contentious enough without national politics. If you want to talk politics take your butt to the likes of TMMT's play and.

I highly doubt that, as the economy is still in the dumper from his 2 1/2 years of drunken spending.
I will give Obama very little credit for killing Bin Laden (I give it all to the seal team). The only reason for Bin Laden being killed was years of the Bush administrations hard work.

He gave the order to do it.

Clinton scrubbed a bombing misson in the mid 1990, cus he didn't want the backlash (and to kill civilians)

Latest resources

Back