• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't GK just ask AT for a six month delay before going to arbitration.

SWAPA is being led by the group of radicals... led right off the cliff.

Gary didn't ask for 6 month delay. SWAPA did. Misinformation campaign is gonna cost them dearly. They're great at giving you guys the warm and fuzzy. Reality check is just around the corner.

This rally will not be sponsored by ALPA. This is a grass roots deal.

May I suggest you first rally at your union headquarters? I don't think they got the memo that you guys give a ******************** about your future.

Gup

SWAPA is being led by the group of radicals... led right off the cliff.

Gary didn't ask for 6 month delay. SWAPA did. Misinformation campaign is gonna cost them dearly. They're great at giving you guys the warm and fuzzy. Reality check is just around the corner.

Negative! SWAPA did not ask for the delay, SWA did.

Talked to an AT Friend today and he said you guys are planning the same type of demonstrations like we had at SWAPA to show GK that you want to be part of the team. Let any of us know if you need any help, I'm sure we would luv to help you guys out!

Will they be "mulling around" like the SWA guys as stated in that article? Just mulling around, hoping someone cared. I think your management said thanks, but couldn't really say much else, you know, since it could maybe be used in upcoming events. This is gonna get crazy! Godspeed!

OYS

If that's a lie, then SWAPA is lying to all of its pilots including the mgt pilots. I don't think that is happening. Lying in any fashion at SWA is a fast road to getting your ass fired. You better check your sources.

Latest resources

Back