• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Toughest Interview Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair had a capt that switched to the other side and made regular appearances in dresses at dinner. The reg broke most. beats me,I ran to the bathroom the other day as soon as the flaps were up and I returned 30 minutes later, first class knew since I never flushed

Comair had a capt that switched to the other side and made regular appearances in dresses at dinner. The reg broke most. beats me,I ran to the bathroom the other day as soon as the flaps were up and I returned 30 minutes later, first class knew since I never flushed
?????

After a flight, have you ever thought "Man, I wish I'd done things a little different"?

Yeah, every time I land an airplane, I wish I went to medical school....

"Toughest Interview Question"

the toughest one I've ever asked was:

"So, why do you visit FlightInfo.com"?

the puzzled look and long pause is priceless.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Because you really have to resist the temptation of telling them:

A captain at Fedex.

Last edited:
We had an interviewer at a company I worked for that liked to pull reverse interviews on candidates.

Have you ever knowingly broken a reg? Not so fast! There is one reg we all break on a regular basis. Nearly every flight. Which one is it? And would you admit to breaking it?

Does it have to do with a certain person required to wear a certain oxygen mask above a certain altitude? Naw, never broken that one.

Latest resources

Back