• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, I didn't want to get into this...but you guys made me...here's what really happened...

I was taking over this flight and looking out that little window on the jetway when up pulls Chuck Norris and Paris Hilton (Paris was the FO, obviously) in my airplane.

Then, into the next gate pulls Mr. T and NO FO!!! Not hard to believe...more awesomeness, right?

So then, it looked like Chuck was biaaattchch-slapping Paris. I'm thinking she refused to do the post flight or something.

Then I looked over at Mr. T's plane, and up pops Britney Spears head from RIGHT UNDER "T's" seat!!! (That's what Chuck calls Mr. T, no one else can do this.)

Later, Britney told the press she lost her ID badge and since she's a chick FO, she knows nada about taxiing, especially into the gate, she thought it would be OK to look for her badge. The badge was later found in her huge purse. She doesn't have a geeky black flight case...just a huge purse.

So as Chuck was dragging (I'm serious. I saw the whole thing.) Paris by her hair out on the ramp, he saw "T". They made some kind of weird cool guy head-nodding gesture to each other and then next thing you know...Paris got blasted like a Pollack...right there on the ramp!!! I saw this. It was pretty cool.

"T" started heading over to my plane and I ran like maniac I was so scared. I don't know what happened after that.

I do know that when I got tired from running, I decided it was time to get a life.

OK, I didn't want to get into this...but you guys made me...here's what really happened...

I was taking over this flight and looking out that little window on the jetway when up pulls Chuck Norris and Paris Hilton (Paris was the FO, obviously) in my airplane.

Then, into the next gate pulls Mr. T and NO FO!!! Not hard to believe...more awesomeness, right?

So then, it looked like Chuck was biaaattchch-slapping Paris. I'm thinking she refused to do the post flight or something.

Then I looked over at Mr. T's plane, and up pops Britney Spears head from RIGHT UNDER "T's" seat!!! (That's what Chuck calls Mr. T, no one else can do this.)

Later, Britney told the press she lost her ID badge and since she's a chick FO, she knows nada about taxiing, especially into the gate, she thought it would be OK to look for her badge. The badge was later found in her huge purse. She doesn't have a geeky black flight case...just a huge purse.

So as Chuck was dragging (I'm serious. I saw the whole thing.) Paris by her hair out on the ramp, he saw "T". They made some kind of weird cool guy head-nodding gesture to each other and then next thing you know...Paris got blasted like a Pollack...right there on the ramp!!! I saw this. It was pretty cool.

"T" started heading over to my plane and I ran like maniac I was so scared. I don't know what happened after that.

I do know that when I got tired from running, I decided it was time to get a life.

I'll bet Mr. T went mandingo on Britney on the overnight.

Repeating the phrase, "I pity the foo, I pity the foo!"

Ooohhh... that's a new low.

"STOP THAT JIBBAJABBA! I INVENTED BLING, BEEYOTCH! YOU DO THE CRIME, YOU DO THE TIME! NOW LEMME SHOW YOU WHAT THE A-TEAM IS ALL ABOUT!"

Latest resources

Back