• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too fat to fly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
once saw a guy who fits that decription preflighting a b1900 several yrs ago.

No one can be that fat in this industry, you only get so many foodstamps.
While a new-hire, the first few months the pilot may still be overly round, until the stress from initial and good eatin' from the previous job wear off. Then the pounds will come off quickly for the first six months, the new-hire being too busy to eat.

Then, they'll come right back on as the new-hire figures out how to grab a bite now and then, but it's only airport fast-food. The fat will take on different dimensions which allow the pilot to return to upright no matter the turbulence, like one of those punching bags.

On Jan 1 of this year, I was 275lbs. Today I am down to 170lbs.

Did it with "Take Shape for Life". Don't know why I waited so long to do it, but I'm glad I finally got off my (previously) fat ass and did it. I've been with the airlines for nearly 7 years, and it has made an unbelievable difference in my job.

On Jan 1 of this year, I was 275lbs. Today I am down to 170lbs.

Did it with "Take Shape for Life". Don't know why I waited so long to do it, but I'm glad I finally got off my (previously) fat ass and did it. I've been with the airlines for nearly 7 years, and it has made an unbelievable difference in my job.

Damn, that's impressive.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back