To UAL Furloughees- Computershare Issues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

UALX727

Have any of you got a W-2 from UAL this month regarding some kind of distribution from United?

Just a heads-up, Computershare really screwed up mine. I never received anything from UAL last year and yet I get a W-2 from UAL for 430 bucks. I didn't think I was supposed to get anything.....

I called Computershare trying to figure this out, they tell me that I am not the first and it has been happening a lot.

They sent a check to the wrong address (totally not mine, not even recognizable). Funny thing is UAL has my correct address, so I got the W-2 for money I never received....

Now it's tax time and I am trying to figure this all out. Computershare is making me jump through hoops to get the process started to correct their screw-up, including notarized letters, certified mail, etc.

If you are an ex-United furloughee, you may just want to call Computershare (1-800-919-7931) to make sure they didn't do the same thing to you.

Also if anyone has been thru this and has any info. on fixing it, send me a P.M. if you can. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back