• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To all the Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's fine Mr. Owner....but remember...you get what you pay for.

so...what does that say about all the Netjets pilots now? :confused:

thats not really a fair statement..

There may be (or will be) issues with NJA, but there is no absolute out for the owners.

Plus, as I have noted before, in the event of a strike my opinion is most owners will support NJA, not flee from it.

That seems to be their only choice. You can go out and do your own charter or let Netjets provide you with a vendor if availible. I don't believe there is enough excess in the market to meet day to day demands, let alone peak periods. Yes the owners may be management and owners of Fortune 500, but some perks are priceless. I think this is one of them.

I think we have a pretty good idea on what the owners think of organized labor. Fact of the matter is, without the union in position you would really see some tired pilots out there. If it wasn't for poor management leadership throughout the years then you wouldn't have a need for unions. I'm not a fan of being a teamster, there is no pride in that fact. I do believe that without a union of some sort then nothing will change for the better. What clients, or passengers don't realize is certain unions help protect them just as much as they protect their pilots.

I can't remember who the pilot was that is currently shopping around for a better job then NJA. God knows there are a bunch of them last I heard only one of them is hiring and SWA has a real long line of resumes. Delta, United, NWA, American, Continental, if only the wheels would start turning again.

NJAOwners pack lighter bags our backs are killing us. Duffles people. Work with us on this.

Latest resources

Back