TN jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acapilot2003

does anyone know of any jobs in Tennseess particularly around Nashville, Chatanooga, Cleveland, Sevierville, or Knoxville? If so, IM me.

Recently posted Averitt lears and king airs BNA. Heard Corporate Flight Management was hiring into the lear recently MQY. Saw some postings a month or two ago for a startup charter op BNA with a Falcon 20 and a lear. State of TN, king airs, commander i think, some cessnas BNA. Goody's: Astra, Lears i think, maybe something else TYS. Gaylord entertainment Astra BNA. Nissan has a Hawker or 2 MQY. Quite a few other ops in all three cities. Not as busy as MEM though. Judging by your profile, AVRO, you should be familiar with MEM. Good luck. Middle/East Tn: The land of the "Redneck Millionaires."

labbutt; said:
Good luck. Middle/East Tn: The land of the "Redneck Millionaires."

That's right!!

You gotta be part of the "Good Ole Boy Network" here in the Knoxville area to get a job flying Corporate.
:laugh::D

may try quality jet in CHA. they were short on people short time ago. don't know any contact info sorry

harrah's, international paper, fedex, autozone. the list goes on in mem. also forgot to mention cracker barrel for the nashville area (lebanon). also, i think louisiana pacific has 2 lear 45s @ mqy

Latest resources

Back