• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
kmox29 said:
So you're a member of ALPA, benefit from the union negotiated contract, have support from the professional services ALPA provides, and have the security of your fellow ALPA employees. Doesn't that make it tough to validate your position?

Not at all. I realize I have to pay the dues if I want to vote, for now. However me and the NRTW foundation are working to change that. Time to put an end to forced dues and forced fees. They should also be letting ALL employees that have a stake vote on the issues. That includes probies, furloughees, dues paying members, non dues paying members. They are just too cowardly to allow a true DEMOCRACY. For now you can call me an objector. Sometime in the next couple years I will be leading the charge to an industry where forced unionism and forced fees no longer exists. That scares the crap out of alpa id have to say.

D'Angelo said:
haha more union LIES! Unless that is you pay your lawn boy more than 40k per year. That lawn boy would have to mow an awful lot of lawns to make that. Unless you pay him that all by yourself just to prove pilots make less than lawn boys. If thats the case then you really need a financial planner. Now once the forced union dues days are over watch alpa slowly start losing money all the time. If they ever do ask me to pay strike assesment fees I will gladly resign my membership.

40k a year..WOW!!!..you are a regular rockefeller....what do u do with all that cash?....you da man....d'angelo...i bet u can afford 2 happymeals for your wife on a night out on the town....we all want to be like u...jacka$$!!!!!

CaptainMark said:
40k a year..WOW!!!..you are a regular rockefeller....what do u do with all that cash?....you da man....d'angelo...i bet u can afford 2 happymeals for your wife on a night out on the town....we all want to be like u...jacka$$!!!!!

Nope steak, lobster, good wine, champagne, we are truly livin it up. And its well over 40k/year depending on open time etc. Im sure you will remind us how little you have to work to get your money.We all know being lazy is the true american dream. Plus we have combined incomes so we are really livin it up. Once the paycut takes effect we will still be livin it up. Dont worry mark this is your cue to remind us how much better your life is and how pitiful everyone elses existance is. Actually its quite the opposite. Your existance is quite pitiful. You get off on reminding everyone how superior you are and how much money you make. Newsflash no one cares anymore and on a side note greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.

D'Angelo said:
Nope steak, lobster, good wine, champagne, we are truly livin it up.

well well...you are living like a king..thanks for telling us you and your wife are drunks and u both are fatbodies with high cholesteral from all the steak and lobster...you won't even make it to retirement ...goto go to the golfcourse...see ya first officer mcbutterpants....

Moderator Input

CONGRATULATIONS! The mutual D'Angelo/CaptMark pissin' contest has reached pandemic proportions.

As such, this thread is closed.

Grow up, boys...:angryfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back