• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I Hate to say it but it just goes to show you how out of touch with reality some people have become.

Sort of goes along with the stupid comments some fashion moron had for Hamid Karzai and his wardrobe... talking about him dressing well. I really think that is the least of his concerns at the moment as the 6 month president of Afghanistan.

Maybe they should just let her go out by herself in street clothes and see what happens. She'll soon realize there is an element of protection that blending in will afford her in the future.

Perhaps she will come back home and take up the mantle for NOW and sue the gov. because they won't give part of the 9-11 fund to a bunch of people who think they deserve money meant for the victims.

My $.02

Most of the guys I know who have worked with her wish she was at least half as interested in doing her actual job than in cheesing for CNN.
I'm not sure what Rueter's McSally stories are, but there are plenty out there, unfortunately most of them are true, and none are impressive except in a bad way. I'm not saying they necessarily add up to an FEB (although they might), but from where I sit they don't quite add up to 4 years below the zone to Lieutenant Colonel, either. Let's just say she's not professionally admired in the A-10 community.
If she felt this strongly about what I consider a pretty weak issue, it seems to me there might have been a better way of letting people know she was serious without giving the whole rest of the Air Force the finger.
For instance, if she'd resigned her commission before suing her chain of command, that would have been supportable. But since that would have required some personal sacrifice, I can see why she didn't do it. So much for cojones.
So far the only people I've run into who support her actions are people who don't understand the real issue. I predict that by this time next year we will have seen some SrA somewhere suing his flight commander because working mid-shift is degrading and against his religion.
Way to go, Martha. That's the kind of forward thinking I like to see from my 4-below LTC's.
Maybe your advisors were confused.

Latest resources

Back