• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airpiraterob

LaForge Sayz:
okay here we go.
This week having started the 16th is another round of interviews at Comair.

so all you lucky ones that did it. please tell how it went and if theres any new Questions and suprises not found before in www.aviationinterviews.com

im interviewing the next round after this one in january and am studying the subjects as best as possible...seeing how most of it is HR stuff anyway, im doing what i can.

spill the info! heh.

-rob

I was just browsing over at aviationinterviews.com, and was looking at the Comair gouge. The most recent poster interviewed last month, and said he received the "congratulations" letter a little over a week after the interview, then a few days later received the "regret to inform you" letter. WOW...that had to be real downer.

You would think they would have their stuff a little more together than that. To send out a congratulations letter by mistake????

I'm sure it was a simple mistake, so far that's the most negative thing I've heard about them. I wouldn't stop pursuing Comair due to that.....so far from my experience, it's a first class act.

A mistake...yes. Simple....no. Tell that to the guy on the receiving end of this "simple mistake". A mistake like that coming from the HR representative that oversees the pilot recruiting process is highly irresponsible.

If it were so simple, you'd hear about this sort of thing happening all the time...at all the airlines.

I just wish that any unthinkable and irresponsible action that we pilots might make could be explained away as a "simple mistake". But, that's not going to happen, now is it?

So which letter was the "real" one, congrats or sorry? Have him call to follow up and confirm. It might be a mistake in his favor, or end up beine one. Comair isn't an airline that plays with people's careers like that. They know people start making plans when they recieve the yes letter. If he was borderline "no" thie little fopaux might swing the pendulum in his favor. Worth a try.

According to Airinc (Kit Darby) organization,,,Comair might hire 50 in Jan. 03 and upto 352 in the yr. 2003 which would be around 28-30 pilots per month average.?? That figure can change overnight, but at least it shows some hiring poetential forecasted. Good luck to all who are pursuing Comair!!!

What type of experience/background have people seen at recent comair interviews?

The figure I heard...

Is we are hiring 35 a month right now. Around 400 next year (2003). This came from a senior capt I ran into on the line the other day that works in HR.

so, the origional question

back to the ORIGIONAL question at hand from the thread i started.....

for those that did interview there. was anything different or new from whats on the aviationinterviews.com website?

thats all i want to know. i dont care at all if someone got two letters by accident. i dont care about that at all. its a job with a growing airline and i have a chance for it.

someone please answer it???
whats it take?

Latest resources

Back