Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This Story is For NetJets Wife or anyone that lives Vicariously through their spouse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cgmason1

This Story is For NetJet Wife or anyone that lives Vicariously through their spouse

The Chatty Wife

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir" The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector The man growls at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Darn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."

The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

You'll love this part.........

"Only when he's been drinking."

Fly Safe
Chuck

Last edited:
Yes I am at JB now-but I still care about what happens to all my bro's at NJA.
Even though I am gone Santulli and those contract negotiations left a bad taste in my mouth-I am very hopeful things will turn out for the better now that a new Mec is in the house. I actually tried to hold on there as long as possible before leaving to see what came out of the contract negotiations.

The above post is just a little humor-as I always found it funny how vocal someones wife could be on this message board and the union message board-even though I know her intentions are good. Its still kinda funny.

God bless her.

(someone told me recently that if your in the south you can say whatever you want about someone as long as you end it with-"God Bless Her" said in my best southern accent.)

I wish I could get everyone to come over to JB-not trying to talk smack-but its very refreshing to have management that actually seems to value their employees and understands that if their employees are happy it can only make your product better.

Merry Christmas and Fly Safe
Chuck

Last edited:
Cause Army Intel King Air aircraft weigh 16200Lbs and some newer versions actually weigh more. They only have the 200 fuselage-everything else is either from a 1900, 350, or has just been upgraded alltogehter-but the FAA issues the type as a 200 type.
It is weird since most 200's only go up to 12,500.
If your truly interested-do a search on the web for Guardrail-RC-12N/P/Q's

Fly Safe
Chuck

Last edited:
cg mason1

Thats pretty cool. Army does things a little different than the rest of society. Gotta luv the place we like to call "Mother Rucker"

You got that right-they just kept slapping more stuff-and upgrading the engines, wings etc

At least now they are going to a jet-but I was hoping they would have gone with the GV instead of the EMB 145-but at least its an improvement.

See ya and Fly Safe

Chuck

cgmason1 said:
You got that right-they just kept slapping more stuff-and upgrading the engines, wings etc

At least now they are going to a jet-but I was hoping they would have gone with the GV instead of the EMB 145-but at least its an improvement.

See ya and Fly Safe

Chuck
With all of those Guardrail-style antennas on it, it really WILL be a Whistling sh**can of death!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Happy holidays.

rajflyboy said:
Wow

I didn't know you could get a Type Rating in a King Air 200 ???

How does that work?

Last type ride I hade, the Fed took one look at my KingAir 200 type and said "that's coming off!" Never been able to get it back on, Oklahoma City says they don't recognise it.

Latest resources

Back