Their Back! YUM Brands looking for PIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
doubleB (I won't say your name- RW),
be very careful, I would hate to see a good guy have problems: http://www.attorneys-usa.com/intentional/defamation.html
best of luck.

Interesting. Since when is telling the truth considered defamation?

Yum sucks and it's pretty much common knowledge. The revolving door speaks volumes. People don't quit great jobs. Heck, they usually don't even quit okay jobs.

wow cl601 ..................... i am still shaking my head in disbelief................ i have been here for several years and heard alot of things about many companies from the people on this board ............... in all that time i have NEVER seen anyone get a not so veiled threat about their comments........... if you are with yum no wonder they are having problems........think "big brother" etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

doubleB (I won't say your name- RW),
be very careful, I would hate to see a good guy have problems: http://www.attorneys-usa.com/intentional/defamation.html
best of luck.

What's stopping you from calling the YUM legal department and putting a world of hurt on DoubleB? Surely a big company like that could have him and his future grandchildren in jail for doing so much public damage to their image. You could also wear a wire to work and find out who the mole is and throw them into the fire as well. Think of the hero you'd be to your YUM peers. Probably get a VP slot out of it or at least the department manager position as I hear that comes open pretty often.

Do it man do it!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Wow, this place still sucks. They need to either hire some quality people to run the department or sell their toys and buy into the Frac industry. Do people still have to stand at attention and recite emergency procedures fro the "Dash 1"?

I think there are a handful of departments out there who have a number of people who are so personally and professionally insecure that they resort to this type of intimidation.

This passive-aggressive behavior toward any criticism is what drives many out of what would otherwise be good departments. It's a shame, really.

Most of us are 'problem-solvers'. Is there a problem in the department that needs addressing? Ok, what, if anything, can be done? Too often, when a problem is identified, the person who holds up their hand gets a beatdown. TC

I think there are a handful of departments out there who have a number of people who are so personally and professionally insecure that they resort to this type of intimidation.

This passive-aggressive behavior toward any criticism is what drives many out of what would otherwise be good departments. It's a shame, really.

Most of us are 'problem-solvers'. Is there a problem in the department that needs addressing? Ok, what, if anything, can be done? Too often, when a problem is identified, the person who holds up their hand gets a beatdown. TC

Ain't that the truth ... I have seen it over and over.

What's stopping you from calling the YUM legal department and putting a world of hurt on DoubleB? Surely a big company like that could have him and his future grandchildren in jail for doing so much public damage to their image. You could also wear a wire to work and find out who the mole is and throw them into the fire as well. Think of the hero you'd be to your YUM peers. Probably get a VP slot out of it or at least the department manager position as I hear that comes open pretty often.

Do it man do it!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

easy big fella. deep breaths.
icon24.gif
no threats were meant for doubleb, just advice for the current times in our world. If you think that your posts on here can not be checked by past, present, or future employers you are mistaken. the internet is wide open. I think some employeres are even starting with myspace and facebook before inperson interviews. If you are done with a job, just move on, don'; try to put down others or the job.
As I said doubleb is a good guy, I enjoyed working with him, never had the pleasure to fly with him , but heard he was a very good pilot.

my problem is the few people here who are previous employees of YUM, and do not admit it, but pretend they heard things from the inside. that is just wrong. tell people the truth.
and for the rest who post on all of the "YUM" posts, do you get all of your info on YUM from flgiht info.com? very reliable. find out the story before you say you know what is going on. I am sure many know as someone said their was a tough director of aviation before, but no longer. that person has been gone for 1.5 years and it has been a complete turnaround.
icon14.gif
but most of you continue to say that that personis still their.
yeah there were some people who wanted things done their own way after this, and moved on, but that always happens with major change. as far as the turnover, find out if they were even the right fit for corporate aviation or the company before you flame the department. maybe they were hired by the former director and were not a good fit to begin with. many left because of the former manager- everyone else has moved on and made it better now. and I do not know one person left in the department that is unhireable as was said in another post. I even gave doubleb a good recommendation to someone I met on the road a few months ago.
hey, now flame away at me if you want, I am jsut putting it out there, and realize after this thread how much misinformation continues to stay out there. find out the facts then respond.
and to aa717drvr, I am and have been the one sticking my hand up, it is very frustrating when people continue to spew hatred and misinformation without verifying the real facts.
icon8.gif

best of luck to all of you.

When Yum bought the Caremark GEEEEE, didn't their former CP come with it? Is that who is running the flight department now?

Latest resources

Back