• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Red Label pilot, and the Line pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude you are a back stabbing piece of sh!t who is taking money away from my family with your self serving IGM attitude! You remind me of that red headded jackass that banged what was one of his best friends wives while his friend was at work.

You will never be trusted and always remembered as a scab

Bullsh!t! How the hell am I taking money from you? I was offered a seat and I took it. I jumped no one in seniority. Don't talk to me about being a "scab"...****ing loser.

To tell me that I'm "stealing from your family" insinuates that I'm obligated to consider your future (a pilot that's still part of a different company) at the expense of mine. Wrong.

Remember...I get to keep that seat because there's no flush. Get used to it!

Oh wait. You're one of those who feel they're entitle to our seats. That I should disregard my family and resign my seat just for you?

You're a pos!

Last edited:
International, different program. I don't like the way it's set up either.
But,
How has Domestic Red Label hurt you, a pilot on the Flex side?

Financially? Who knows? But what I do know is that you're taking part in a program that drives a wedge amongst the pilot group the Ricci loves to see, and possibly get a decert. At least that's his wet dream. If that were to happen, then we all lose.

It's funny that you mention "system flush" above. I would imagine that in the beginning you were probably one of most who thought you'd lose your seat to Flight Options pilots, because that's what Rick H. ran around telling people. It wasn't until the Union shouted it from the rooftops a million times during SLI that no one would lose their seat.

Financially? Who knows? But what I do know is that you're taking part in a program that drives a wedge amongst the pilot group the Ricci loves to see, and possibly get a decert. At least that's his wet dream. If that were to happen, then we all lose.

It's funny that you mention "system flush" above. I would imagine that in the beginning you were probably one of most who thought you'd lose your seat to Flight Options pilots, because that's what Rick H. ran around telling people. It wasn't until the Union shouted it from the rooftops a million times during SLI that no one would lose their seat.

Seems to me that Red Label could be used as evidence that One Sky can afford to pay everyone a better wage. They raised the bar, pull everyone up to it. Use it against them.

Seems to me that Red Label could be used as evidence that One Sky can afford to pay everyone a better wage. They raised the bar, pull everyone up to it. Use it against them.

Agree 100%. Only problem is that we all suspect that those wages are unsustainable and are only being paid in the meantime to buy votes for a decert. Make no mistake about it, his end game is no union on property and he'll stop at nothing, including the price tag, to make that happen. I don't think a decert will happen, but it won't be from his lack of trying.

Agree with Texchalleger

i really don't think he can afford to pay you guys Netjets's salaries or anything similar if he continues to sell Gulfstreams and Globals at Hawker prices.... this business model is not sustainable

He wants to pay you guys industry leading salaries, and not because he wants to be popular amongs the pilot group, he'd like to do that so he can brag about that to his owners, but how can he? You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s**t.

Last edited:
El Raton, Are you high? How else can you explain the fact there are out of seniority displacements still happening in Red Label to this day? And you have already explained your position on the seniority list numerous times so as a mid level guy you definitely have jumped seniority yourself. At this point I don't even care anymore but own up to it and stop pissing on our legs and claim it's rain.

And yes you are stealing from your fellow pilots because of the preferencial treatment you get regarding pay and schedule. Because we only get what's left of Flexbid after Red Label schedules are put in, I have worked every holiday birthday and anniversary since.

What did you do better than me or harder than me or more demanding than me to deserve double my pay? You can't answer that because you haven't. So ask yourself why? Why is Uncle willing to break the bank on an unproven product? You are too smart to be so naive here.

BTW system flush guarantees you won't lose your seat but it guarantees nothing about your pay or side deals. Be very careful with your hubris.

The only sweet side of this whole debacle will be the look on your faces when you realize Uncle sold you up a river for decert and is actively working to reduce your pay as we speak in arbitration. Why do you think they want this behind closed doors? Why do you think they are not publishing their proposals? But you morons are convinced by some rumor spread by minions he is going to the board to get more money for you but then claim dwindling profits demand furloughs? Dream on.

BTW you are trusting a guy who claimed in marketing just 5 years ago Options growth was 450% higher than Flexjet's biggest period of black profit? But now it's in such dire straights they need to wind it down and fold it into Flex? Best case scenario this guy is a shiester scam artist liar but likely case he is ****ty Peter robbing carperbagger businessman. Oops didn't someone get fired for pointing that out? I better be more delicate I suppose but truth is truth. But here you stand with truth looking at you in the face and you root he is successful at the dismantling of everything good and holy about our industry. Rock on El Raton.

Hate the union all you want but from a logical perspective it would appear based on your statements and concerns they are the only side fighting for you to keep what you have. A day in your valley of self serving excuses must be quite a party.

SMH. The VUH hit the nail on the head in his farewell. With people like you willing to only care about #1, no matter what the union accomplishes this place is a spinning toilet bowl. The good news is with solidarity that can change but if it means depending on guys like you I am not very hopeful.

Buckle up and get ready for bumpy cuz it's gonna only get worse now that Farquaad know how stupid half of us remain.

Bullsh!t! How the hell am I taking money from you? I was offered a seat and I took it. I jumped no one in seniority. Don't talk to me about being a "scab"...****ing loser.

To tell me that I'm "stealing from your family" insinuates that I'm obligated to consider your future (a pilot that's still part of a different company) at the expense of mine. Wrong.

Remember...I get to keep that seat because there's no flush. Get used to it!

Oh wait. You're one of those who feel they're entitle to our seats. That I should disregard my family and resign my seat just for you?

You're a pos!

El Raton, Im sorry to be the one to pop your overinflated fragile narcissistic bubble of an ego that you have, but the day Ricci bought Flex you became an Options pilot. Your transition was further affirmed when he marched your beloved D White out the door to the curb, took away your bonus, upgraded out of seniority, modified your yellow dog work rules and fired your coworkers without cause. What was left of the Flex pilots then responsibly voted to join the IBT1108 and the Options / Flex seniority lists were merged and affirmed by the courts to be a single carrier. So Rat it is time for you to pull your head out of your ass and stop screwing over your fellow coworkers with your self serving IGM attitude.

None of us have any respect for your kind.

Latest resources

Back