Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Real Merger Question- Will NWA pilots wear hats?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta??? Buy uniform items?? HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Get your credit card out for the hat.

I think most CBA's have a clause stating that if the company changes your existing uniform, it is responsibile for providing the pieces that they chose to change. I think that's what he meant.

True, but if they give you over a year to get it, it is anyones guess.
The original Deal had money for the NWA guys to get new gear..

My guess is that we will still see the double breasted blazer and hat. It is too recognizable. If we want to be a "World" airline they will mandate we pilots dress the roll.
On top of that, it is such an important thing in flight ops that I would be very surprised to see them roll over on that.

My guess is that we will still see the double breasted blazer and hat. It is too recognizable. If we want to be a "World" airline they will mandate we pilots dress the roll.
On top of that, it is such an important thing in flight ops that I would be very surprised to see them roll over on that.

I agree that is the most likely outcome. I just think that the NWA pilots will be provided the new uniform pieces from the company.

They will not "roll over" on anything. We will have to negotiate the hat policy. Funny, with all the challenges Delta has and continues to face, the hat is important to flt. ops. Can anyone say PRIORITIES?

Forget the Hat - I think the RedTail Pilots need to be wearing a Cup - cuz they're about to get kicked in the sack by DALPA !!

I was told by a buddy of mine at NWA that he was going to start flying with the spoilers out. This will get much much uglier before it gets better....the Hat is the least of our problems.

I was told by a buddy of mine at NWA that he was going to start flying with the spoilers out. This will get much much uglier before it gets better....the Hat is the least of our problems.

Then he will definately get the greater of DOH or slotted or ratio, whichever benefits him the most. If some powerless arbitrator gives him something different, his actions will cause it to be reversed. That guy is in it to win it. All your seniority are belong to him.

Just saw a RD in full dress.....In Cancun of all places. Talk about looking out of place. Ties optional in Mexico!!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back