The Mesaba carrot coming into veiw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DoinTime

Check out this photo off of the Bombardier website.

Mesaba CRJ

Once you have the link opened download the hi-res version and zoom into the placard between the cockpit and cabin door.

Looks like Northwest has Bombardier doing their dirty work now.

i didn't want to believe it either - but after searching the Bombardier website I found the same picture with the same result - no photo edit here except that which was done at Bombardier

Now I am confused. Management has been spouting off for the last two years that until we have a new contract with pay rates for the CRJ, we at Mesaba will not get them. Has management been lying all the while????

It was always a stupid excuse by management anyway. We already have a pay rate for that airplane and I can guarantee that in the new contract, the rate will not be less than current book.

I'll believe that Mesaba is getting CRJ's when there is a vacancy notice for it. And then I still will have my doubts and not fully believe it is true until N79XJ is gone in Quarter #4 in fiscal 2019.

I saw one of those in DTW, but I guess it was a Pinnacle bird. Hey, when will those Big Sky guys be flying those in the MSP region?

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

I think the majority of us believe Mesaba will eventually have CRJ's in thier fleet. I also believe the majority of us believe there are no aircraft actually sitting around painted like that. I guess the question is what's the point in going through the trouble of making one....maybe that f.ucker Spangers or whatever his name is requested they create it for the walls of the room that contains all the answers they already know, but just aren't sharing. Man I hate that creep, he needs an ass whippin. AD

p.s. I read that ridiculous proposal that mgmt shared with the negotiating team.......I noticed nothing was mentioned about scope. Did anyone ever address this?

Last edited:
DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF CONTRACT GOALS!

Whatever the case may be, if it the picture was doctored at the request of NWA, Mesaba or whoever or in fact it is real, we should not lose our focus of our contract goals.

IF ANYTHING.... this picture should be a good thing, like a motivator. Hey, cool we're getting CRJs, but lets get a contract we deserve and show the rest of the ALPA community we are serious. CRJ, ERJ, FRJ, ARJ, I don't care.......... the light at the end of the tunnel is right around the corner.

Last edited:
Am I missing something?

It's a picture of a CRJ in NWA colors. Big deal. Go to DTW, MSP, or MEM and you can see a whole bunch of 'em. There is no revelation here.

Yup, I missed it

***Note to self...Read entire post carefully, follow instructions, and then reply***

I find it hard to believe that they would go to the trouble to doctor a photo hoping that someone would catch the slightest detail in it. But at this point, those pricks would stop at nothing to play some mind games.

It still baffles me the time, effort, and energy managment types will expend just to be ass.holes.

Avrodriver, there are a whole bunch of losers in the GO that could use a good ass.kickin. Bye the way, hows life on the other side?

Hope to be there soon.

Latest resources

Back