Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J and E's Daddy

Jacob & Emma's Daddy
84 Furloughs for Air Wisconsin Sept 1st.
I tried to cut and paste, but it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Good luck to us all, I am among the downgrades. Noice....

What's the downgrade policy at AW, I flew with a Horizon guy who was downgraded after 9-11. He kept his CA pay while in the right seat, I was surprised to hear that. What would happen if a senior FO wanted to upgrade right around the time they planned on reinstating the downgrades.

The company and union came up with two LOA's. A 3 month and 6 month leave. The furloughs will depend on how many guys take that.

The company and union came up with two LOA's. A 3 month and 6 month leave. The furloughs will depend on how many guys take that.

Losing insurance and flight benefits if one take sit. There's little incentive, unless you have outside activities or business ventures

Losing insurance and flight benefits if one take sit. There's little incentive, unless you have outside activities or business ventures

True. The LOA's are not great at all. I think the company is banking that the displacement will not cost much money at all and the sim time is already purchased on a multi-year contract. So, the truth of the matter is that the furloughs are cheap for AWAC.

I think if we had more than one fleet type they would have thrown more of a bone if there was more training cost.

What do I know though

Latest resources

Back