• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Genny

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even when I was a mod here I liked General Lee... He defended his airline, which was a crime to those who (for one reason or another) hated it.. In the end, a lot of what he had to say was true, and it rubbed some the wrong way since sometimes the truth hurts.

Completely agree.

But it has been nice to have less infighting on these boards. People need focus more on facts and "bona fide" rumors and less on egotistical remarks and personal slams. Who cares if SWA is better than DAL or vice versa....

Even when I was a mod here I liked General Lee... He defended his airline, which was a crime to those who (for one reason or another) hated it.. In the end, a lot of what he had to say was true, and it rubbed some the wrong way since sometimes the truth hurts.

When you strip away the insults, emotion, and repetition...repetition....repetition, he does make some good points. It is good to be proud of your airline while also maintaining respect for those who went to different carriers and are just as proud of where they are......that, he is not good at.

Better get to work crying to the mods about it...

Funny.... it was you who started threads and cried :crying: to the mods about GL cuz you got OWNED frequently!

LOL

You and your love affair with GL... this obsession of yours is hilarious! :laugh:

Funny.... it was you who started threads and cried :crying: to the mods about GL cuz you got OWNED frequently!

LOL

You and your love affair with GL... this obsession of yours is hilarious! :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA...now let's talk about what is funny. And it is this dumbass post of yours. In fact, 10 bucks tells me since GL has not been around for a bit, this post of yours has GL style written all over it. I sure hope to hear more from you...please keep it up

Where's the "like" button...i agree..

All Quiet on The F/I Front......

Latest resources

Back