• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you're wrong but I'll take my chances without a union for now. I'll decide for sure where I stand when we find out what our pay/benefits package looks like in the coming weeks. From where I stand, it doesn't look like the union thing is working out too well at FO and CA. It wasn't all it was advertised to be at the last two regionals I worked at, either.

I like your thinking. You can always vote for a union later if its not working out. Voting in a union is like voting to get a scorching case of herpes, once you got it, you'll never get rid of it.

KR isn't going to want you to unionize so i speculate he is going to take good care of you.

I also think KR is about to perform a colonoscopy on the 1108. Next few months should be interesting.

You are a smart man...nice way to lay out the options.

What will happen ...will happen. One shouldn't have to lose sleep over speculation.

And ask any of the old timers about the quarterly dispatch availabilty bonus offered during the first KR regime, which not only encouraged pencil whipping, but was a moving target that they could never quite catch. Almost made it this quarter, try again. Oh, it's 1% higher now. Thanks for playin'.

Quarterly what what?

YGBSM.

Hashtag FAA oversight- oh wait hashtag govt shutdown.

I like your thinking. You can always vote for a union later if its not working out. Voting in a union is like voting to get a scorching case of herpes, once you got it, you'll never get rid of it.

KR isn't going to want you to unionize so i speculate he is going to take good care of you.

I also think KR is about to perform a colonoscopy on the 1108. Next few months should be interesting.

Rupert, although your herpes reference was as crude and classless as one might expect from a union hater, in substance you are correct on all counts.

Once a Union is voted in it is rarely voted out. Folks tend to get pretty comfortable with the protections from abuse that a contract offers, although they may not love the Union itself.

And I agree that Kenn will treat the Flex pilots like royalty, at least until the merge with Options happens and the Union is voted out. After that, they will understand the true consequences of working for the CGF "family" with no protection. But then it will be too late.

Finally, of course Kenn will continue to use all legal (and quasi-legal) avenues to bust the Union's balls, as he has from day 1. Nothing new here, the colonoscopy is ongoing. It's still better than the outright sodomizing that we got before the contract was ratified.

Kudos to you for your clear thinking, Rupert, even when hindered by your anti-Union bias!

rupert, although your herpes reference was as crude and classless as one might expect from a union hater, in substance you are correct on all counts.

Once a union is voted in it is rarely voted out. Folks tend to get pretty comfortable with the protections from abuse that a contract offers, although they may not love the union itself.

And i agree that kenn will treat the flex pilots like royalty, at least until the merge with options happens and the union is voted out. After that, they will understand the true consequences of working for the cgf "family" with no protection. But then it will be too late.

Finally, of course kenn will continue to use all legal (and quasi-legal) avenues to bust the union's balls, as he has from day 1. Nothing new here, the colonoscopy is ongoing. It's still better than the outright sodomizing that we got before the contract was ratified.

Kudos to you for your clear thinking, rupert, even when hindered by your anti-union bias!

nice!!!!!!

Rupert, although your herpes reference was as crude and classless as one might expect from a union hater, in substance you are correct on all counts.

Once a Union is voted in it is rarely voted out. Folks tend to get pretty comfortable with the protections from abuse that a contract offers, although they may not love the Union itself.

And I agree that Kenn will treat the Flex pilots like royalty, at least until the merge with Options happens and the Union is voted out. After that, they will understand the true consequences of working for the CGF "family" with no protection. But then it will be too late.

Finally, of course Kenn will continue to use all legal (and quasi-legal) avenues to bust the Union's balls, as he has from day 1. Nothing new here, the colonoscopy is ongoing. It's still better than the outright sodomizing that we got before the contract was ratified.

Kudos to you for your clear thinking, Rupert, even when hindered by your anti-Union bias!

Well Said

I feel the letter we got from KR tells me that the deal with CS is still in the works. He is just taking advantage of this opportunity to see if he can divide and conquer. It started to work when an ill thought out petition floated around. But I am happy to see lessons were learned and things are quiet again after this last letter. The best thing I can say to all the pilots affected is to just try to be patient, and let the union do its job that it does so well.

There are a lot of successful companies that have unions, like Southwest for one. I hope we will soon be added to that list of companies that people seek out and want to make a career with. I realize that our management doesn't want to work with a union. I would like to see the games stop and have management want to work with our union to make our company move forward and prosper. Because if the company takes care of the employees, they then take care of the customers, and then they in turn take care of the company. It is a very simple concept, it works for companies like Southwest and Google, it could work for us if they would only try it.

NJA and CS?

Hey CS management: Since Ricky is dragging his knuckles on this deal, hemming and hawing, testing the turbulent waters with his well manicured toe over and over, why not try this:

Contact Net Jets and make them a sweeet offer they cannot refuse, lock stock and barrel to acquire CS. They already operate the aircraft, would love to have what customers are still left, and this would put a stick in the eye of tricky ricky.

Do it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX8oPjPU5x8

I feel the letter we got from KR tells me that the deal with CS is still in the works. He is just taking advantage of this opportunity to see if he can divide and conquer. It started to work when an ill thought out petition floated around. But I am happy to see lessons were learned and things are quiet again after this last letter. The best thing I can say to all the pilots affected is to just try to be patient, and let the union do its job that it does so well.

There are a lot of successful companies that have unions, like Southwest for one. I hope we will soon be added to that list of companies that people seek out and want to make a career with. I realize that our management doesn't want to work with a union. I would like to see the games stop and have management want to work with our union to make our company move forward and prosper. Because if the company takes care of the employees, they then take care of the customers, and then they in turn take care of the company. It is a very simple concept, it works for companies like Southwest and Google, it could work for us if they would only try it.

Never happen at options..what's the petition that floated around???

Latest resources

Back