The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez

This is sad. It sounds more like Bert and Ernie are going through a very public divorce, and less like professionals discussing their future in this thread.

Try this guys. Might make you feel better.

Airlines hiring like gangbusters. Get out while you have a choice.

Rocky, The Apps are out! I'm trying to have an adult conversation but I keep getting thwarted. How bout a reply OHGOON?

1108 is done if you can't see that your an idiot, as for the threats against Humphrey Bogart. You know who I an bring it on.

For you Googone it is the best because you deserve nothing more. One day we will meet in person, and settle this. I know who you are, Sal filled me in. I will see you soon, my demented colleague, and we will settle this bashing once and for all man to man. I look forward to it, Kid. That's all you're getting from me. You don't know who I am, but now I know who you are. Watch your back, Kid.

Did you really just threaten a co-worker, and apparently a subordinate, with physical violence on a public message board???

Hope you have a good lawyer.

Looks like Bogart and Sal are getting desperate. If the rumored merger with FO happens Bogart will be looken for a job, along with the other ousted managers and Sal will be a pariah.

Latest resources

Back