• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's all you have? I love the fact my Avatar bothers you people so bad. If you look closely, it's my sister and me drinking some of that, there white lightning Grandpa made. Now, answer my question. Why did NJ throw the Teamsters out?

Ill take a stab at it. Cause they suck.

Prediction.

Now that Directional has Flight ops and Flex. I predict they buy CA's aircraft and contracts through a new company. The new company becomes the third prong of Directional's fractional approach. They announce an order of new Citations at NBAA. They interview and hire CA pilots under new pay and benefits and the 1108 is history.

I'm sorry Googone that you were not able to achieve the accomplishments that I have in my career.

Hey BLowgart,

I just squirted some milk through my nostrils...You think I'm jealous of you? Now that is funny...delusionally hilarious.

The only achievement I have witnessed in your career is your eagerness to throw colleagues under the bus in order to climb over them later for monetary gain. Tell us all how you personally peaking as a third string yes man for a bunch of zero-talent management hacks is worth emulating or even getting jealous over.

Was getting that invite to their weekend bunga bunga boating parties worth all that? You could have filmed it and sold it as "Morons gone Wild". Another opportunity missed...

Your responses illustrate the values important to you in your life a little too well...Tmi bro.

Thanks for the laugh though, I needed that.

Last edited:
Prediction.

Now that Directional has Flight ops and Flex. I predict they buy CA's aircraft and contracts through a new company. The new company becomes the third prong of Directional's fractional approach. They announce an order of new Citations at NBAA. They interview and hire CA pilots under new pay and benefits and the 1108 is history.

Well if they try to get rid of the 1108 at CA that way, they will purposely create seething anger in the Flops unit over it. You keep believing that management is so afraid of the Teamsters that they will do anything to be rid of them including cutting their own throats. 1108 would still be at one third of their triad and pissed off for ever. Not going to happen

More likely scenario, a merged pilot group under the Teamster SLI policies. Why reinvent the wheel and have to negotiate twice? Not to mention all the re-certification costs with dumping the old CA's certificate of operation for a new one. Just merge the two companies and work with the 1108 as before. That's why Fractrash and some others' criminal stupidity is so dangerous. What do you think the 1108 is going to do to a pilot group that just voted them out? Can you hear the industrial sized stapler firing up in the background?

Teamster merger policy would be a virtual staple job for the CS pilots. No thanks.

Vs a guaranteed staple without them...much better I'm sure. Not to mention that you have no idea how a negotiated merged SLI would actually look like.

Hope you will come to your senses before it's too late.

Last edited:
Hey Googone, You are one classy individual...NOT. Keep sending out your applications. With your accomplishments, I'm sure you're qualified to Super size, and say "Do you want fries with that"?

That's the best you can do?

I realize your limited skill sets have inevitably atrophied even more during all those years of being their waterboy but I believed you still capable of something more than just mindlessly insulting those that have the unfortunate luck of having to serve you at your favorite local McTurds. :erm:

Guess we have to refine your handle further from BLowgart to BLowtard.

BTW: working at a fast food joint is an honorable way to make a living. Can you honestly say that to yourself knowing what you have done?

Last edited:
Actually I do know. If we are not Teamsters, the pilot groups would be merged through binding arbitration. I have no beef with the Teamsters and have great respect for the pilots that stuck their collective neck's out for the betterment of the pilot group but Teamster merger policy would be a windfall for FO pilots at the expense of CS pilots. I realize this is all academic as nothing has been announced yet but I think a majority of CS pilots will do whatever it takes to ensure a fair and equitable integration.

http://thepilotsurveyor.com/2012/05/27/what-is-the-mccaskill-bond-amendment/

OHGOON, I re read your post. Teamster merger policy is DOH with fences so I do have a pretty good idea where I would end up on the seniority list, and it ain't pretty. No one knows what would happen in binding arbitration but we are similar pilot groups so I would expect something close to relative seniority.

Latest resources

Back