The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW Sallyboy,

your very smart and considered responses really makes me want to send you my card...NOT!

Talk about delusional.

When this happens you will be in better position as a non union worker. This organizing effort is the main reason we are in this position. There is no integration in fact I've heard FLOPs is trying the same thing. The NRTW is no different than the national mediation board who are run by left wing liberals. If we get the votes which we have over 50 % cards as we speak they will use every loophole as to not let the pilots majority voice be heard. The NRTW is only advising I am doing this all on my own. Again I have no problem with legitimate questions and discussion. The infantile name calling shows a persons intelligence.

I have been a union employee,I have sat on union councils and have been a union employer. I know how they work and if you think they have your best interest at heart, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. As for the comment
About right wing corporate interests, who so you think pays the bills here.

As expected, my original question remains....how are YOU going to save MY job?

Merger Policy

This conversation is going nowhere. On a different note, does anyone know what Teamster merger policy is? How about rumors on the FLOPS meeting? Hot stock tips? Anything besides constant bickering?

OHGOON, you sound like a child. So, only your inside knowledge of the aviation industry is the Holy Bible. Get over your self! I'm sure, instead of a good argument, you'll just find a miss spelled word. Your like the F@@ing grammar police when you have no better argument.

Take Sal up on his offer, call him off the record and talk it over like a Man. He doesn't bite. If and when you do that, then maybe progress will be made. Until then the Teamsters are just another version of Obama. He's sinking the Country and the Teamsters are just sinking with him.

Democracy in action.

Sad to see this once great company down this low. Keep up hope, there may still be a chance.

Seems someone is very afraid of having a vote. Let the Democratic process take its proper course, bring it to a vote. Also sad to see the Pirhanas taking bites out of each other as the ship continues to take on water.

Sad too, cause, used to be those who fought for the right of folks to vote were considered patriots. Now, not so much, according to this thread anyway.

Vote or not, my advice is to brush up on your swimming skills. Best wishes.

Hey Fractrash,

I've always wondered. Is that avatar a picture of you beating your wife/girlfriend?

Nah that's just him proving how manly he fancies himself to be...similar to his pride about not being able to put together a grammatically coherent English sentence.

Sad to see this once great company down this low. Keep up hope, there may still be a chance.

Seems someone is very afraid of having a vote. Let the Democratic process take its proper course, bring it to a vote. Also sad to see the Pirhanas taking bites out of each other as the ship continues to take on water.

Sad too, cause, used to be those who fought for the right of folks to vote were considered patriots. Now, not so much, according to this thread anyway.

Vote or not, my advice is to brush up on your swimming skills. Best wishes.

Rocky,

There was a vote and the Teamsters were voted in despite of millions of Dollars being wasted by management on a bunch of dirty tricks. The current sad state of affairs are completely due to the near total incompetence and greed of our managers.

The boys who stuck out their collective necks organizing the pilot group were and are patriots, what Sallyboy and a few other misguided souls are doing can only be compared to Benedict Arnold.

Want proof? He has been challenged to explain himself again and again in detail but he refuses to do so. Answer of course is simple, he can't because he has NOTHING concrete to offer. Sal's vapidly vague promises amount to nothing more than asking all of us to voluntarily give up our life vests for a leaky old set of swim goggles because the underwater marine life invisible above the surface is just too pretty for words...

Our democratically elected MEC with the help of our Negotiation Team have already won us the legal right to be represented during any disciplinary hearing with management. We also have someone willing and able to represent us if and when we merge with someone else. It makes zero sense to give any of that up now that we may be faced with a possible buyout by a third party.

All that Sal will accomplish is guaranteeing a staple is in our future. Anyone falling for this incredibly misguided nonsense now is truly a lost soul.

Oh, lest I forget, for our little wife beater buddy fractrash only,...Obama has nothing to do with it. :p

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back