• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Roger McMullin of TAG is a pretty good man in my book. I didn't know Jake Cartwight although he led TAG in the US. My sense was that they weren't that involved in the mgmt on the frac side...thought is was more of a passive investment for the owners of TAG...the Ojjeh brothers.

gret,

Things began to take on an ominous look just as soon as the Founder and his 3 ring circus was beginning to not be able to hide amateur hour from Cessna and their new GE style management. TAG was a complete non event in comparison.
This is the truth. When Textron hired GE trained Donnaley and then in turn he hired GE trained Ernst to run Cessna, I knew at that point things would change. Frankly I didn't think it would end up like this but it comes as no surprize. It's over.

This is the truth. When Textron hired GE trained Donnaley and then in turn he hired GE trained Ernst to run Cessna, I knew at that point things would change. Frankly I didn't think it would end up like this but it comes as no surprize. It's over.

Yeah, it's weird. They seemed to be running along just fine, then BOOM. Being a pilot can be tough, for sure.

I bet at least 30 guys from CA will be there. I will be one. It's right in the middle of my tour but I will make it. I hope JB is there so I can give him my Dr's note.

Rumor has it that BJ, excuse me, JB will be returning to the line. Please welcome him as you would any other D-bag, Phildo included, back to the real world. On the a separate note, anyone really believe that Clark is not here to shut things down?

Don't Carry It.

It seems that Management(PM) is starting to harass pilots who have write ups at inconvenient places or before live legs. They only want planes to break when they are already scheduled for mantenance at service centers. Be careful.
Oh, the director of standards is nagging all the retired UAL guys for recommendations.

Latest resources

Back