• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi El. On the Options side, we got an email from JW claiming the company could have folded the Flex pilots into the Options CBA. Is that what he told the Flex pilots? Anyway, two Options pilots went to the arbitration to see for themselves what was going on. The company said they were going to discuss confidential information, so the pilots could not stay. The company went on to propose Flex pilots loose parking because the Options pilots don't have it. The company went on to propose Flex pilots loose loss of license insurance because the Options pilots don't have it. Then they proposed no OT,because the Options pilots don't have it. JW what happened to no Flex pilot losing anything?

Last edited:
Why? What did he do? Do you say this because he opposes the union?

No, for what he tried (but failed) to do to me personally. That is far outside the bounds of union/anti union sentiment.

I heard FW told some Flt Options Pilots he wanted to throat punch VF and several of Flex PLC members. I guess the 3 fundamental principals only apply to Individuals the company wants it to. Certainly doesn't apply to BS who used to be over HR! FW better be careful making such threats, someone is liable to call him out on it.

Hi El. On the Options side, we got an email from JW claiming the company could have folded the Flex pilots into the Options CBA. Is that what he told the Flex pilots?
JW what happened to no Flex pilot losing anything?

Cabbie it goes beyond that, deeper than Flex pilots losing anything.

Even though our election was over 18 months ago, even though we have been in "negotiations" for 16 months and arbtration for 7, we still have no Weingarten rights.

i cannot find another instance where an employee group has waited even a fraction of this long for rights. It's usually one of the first things signed.

What is uncle so scared of? That maybe Flex pilots might actually feel safe to stand up to the ass reaming we are getting every day?

So sad. This place talks a good game, but in reality, the treatment some pilots' get borders on the insane. I recently talked to one of the pilots that left and he had an interesting store to tell me. When his new boss asked about the disciplinary letter in his PRIA records, he told them the truth. The new boss couldn't understand why they would be so vindictive.

Did you listen to todays weekly message? Management is bragging about all of the new deliveries the company is taking and RH will be contacting the Flex crews to assign class dates for them as soon as possible. The exact same thing 2N did to the Travel Air pilots during the first merge when he displaced all of them then quickly filled all the open seats with Junior Options guys. This is one of Mgt"s last ditch efforts to further screw the Options pilots out of any chance of an upgrade before the final arbitration ruling takes effect. What a great way to treat the employees that helped 2N build his empire.

Latest resources

Back