• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Brass Ring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, Capt. YKW with an A not an E. I, for one, had my trip on the carousel and when it stopped oh so abruptly and suddenly got off and found a new amusement park with different rides. I would think that getting back on the same carousel or the carousel right next door would qualify as insanity. Isn't that what it's called when you do the same thing over and over but expect a different result?

P.S. - there are no hats at this new amusement park.

The best airline in the world is the one that hires you. Whether or not that is the brass ring, has yet to be determined. The brass ring grabs you, or not. Not the other way around.

If you have any PIC time in an A320/737/190-170/EMB, come Asia. Laugh all the way to the bank and receive some respect.

Well, Capt. YKW with an A not an E. I, for one, had my trip on the carousel and when it stopped oh so abruptly and suddenly got off and found a new amusement park with different rides. I would think that getting back on the same carousel or the carousel right next door would qualify as insanity. Isn't that what it's called when you do the same thing over and over but expect a different result?

P.S. - there are no hats at this new amusement park.

Bingo!

That's what I'm talkin' bout Mr. A.

A lot of people just can't grasp the above simple concepts that you so clearly do.

YKW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftzjB7vJW8

"An anthem for the times. Part funeral durge, with the trumpet , sounds like taps..........I relate to this . Three jobs last year ........ they don't have any work now. I'll be 60 this year, high school diploma, honorable discharge. voters card, never been arrested . Never done drugs, can't afford a beer. Worked in factories, plowed fields, drove truck, sold new and used cars , shoveled horse manure............ No use to anyone . But I'm lucky. I have faith. I'll keep trying.

1ghost4u1 1 month ago 37
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
"

Things suck. Sometimes, things suck more...What are U gonna' do 'bout it?

Wear your hat?

YKMKR

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back