Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sydeseet

Huge Member
Dick Cheney that is (we've all seen Good Morning Vietnam, right??)

Is it me or has he disappeared??? As a presidential cabinet member during the last Iraq "conflict" shouldn't he be saying a little more than, well, nothing??? I don't follow the news as closely as others but I haven't seen or heard from him in quite a while.

Did his heart finally get him and they're keeping it under wrap's?? Sort of a "Wag the Dog" situation?

Food for thought.........

Cheney is a huge advocate for ridding the world of this threat. I believe he is being hidden outside of Washington just in case there is some sort of retaliation attempt.

Nope, no wag the dog.

Saw video of Dick, Donald and Tom heading into the White House this morning on MSNBC.

Good to hear. It just seemed odd that he hasn't been on the news much, after all he's been through this before. They should set up a website called www.dicksitings.com

I gotta get busy........

No no you guys have got it all wrong....

The reason we never see Cheney is that Bush has him SCOPED out of public apperances. He is also limited to turboprop aircraft while traveling. If he wants to use the jet 50% of his crew must be from Bush's advisor list.

Did you guys not watch Meet the Press Sunday morning? He made an appearance on that show talking about the upcoming war.

It's just a smart move...if something happens, we don't need to lose the prez and the vp at the same time.

Latest resources

Back