• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Adventures of an Ex-Independence Air CRJ200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Woa i saw them getting that bad girl fixed up in CKB. I was like why are they detailing the Indy paint? Now i know! I heard about an Air Wisconsin 146 that now flys in Romania somewhere.

I saw an ex-indy air crj in Guadalajara, Mexico last Thursday. They didn't even bother to erase the "Independence Air" off of the fuselage. It had a MEX registration, and the rampers said that it comes in once a week every thursday.

I just wish they'd fixed the two-tone paint while they added the logo. When I saw the FlyI planes, I had the same, "What the hell?" reaction as when I see the two different blues on Airtran's planes :puke: .

What's the big deal?? This is an airline operating half way around the world from the USA. Paint costs a crap load of money better spent on running a maybe profitable airline. I know I've spent hundreds of hours flying a 1900 painted in US AIR colors for CAL.... CA1900 you know what I'm talkin about....

Crusty DC-9-ski

indianboy7 said:
Is that a CRJ-Ski in the background???? Talk about race to the bottom.....
Tupulev Tu-134 Crusty. Ancient. Now quit bugging me, I have an important D&D tournament to attend! ;)

BankAccount=0$ said:
Paint costs a crap load of money better spent on running a maybe profitable airline.

Oh, trust me, they're not running a profitable airline. It's an interesting operation. I met their CP at PAIFA.

Latest resources

Back