• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Trailer Trash Are you going to be pretending you are Vince Neil at Ramos Tues Night? havent seen you in a while take care

Hey Trailer Trash Are you going to be pretending you are Vince Neil at Ramos Tues Night? havent seen you in a while take care

line guys suck!

Tater tots

TrailerTrash never has to pretend because I will always be the real deal.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
G-force outta the hiding hole

Just wondering what the buckwheat pancakes taste like,Dude?????

Wow! It looks like the old poor excuse for a pilot (g-force) has finally came out of that huge hole he has been hiding in for months now! We were all just wondering if you have been breaking any coffee pots, sexualy harrassing women or losing any oil caps lately? I wish you the best of luck with your career but I seriously doubt you could ever reach my skill level. Maybe you should just crawl back in that hole and keep hiding.

BuckWheat???????????

Whatever happened to Buckwheat??????Anyone heard from him lately???????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh:

Latest resources

Back