Thanks to JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

For those that read the JetBlue charging for jumpseat thread last week, I wanted to post a follow up.

If you didn't see the thread, I was charged a $25 fee by a gate agent in BUR because the flight was half full, so she wouldn't let me jumpseat....since I wouldn't be using the jumpseat.

Some of the JetBlue guys on here took my information, verified that this did indeed happen, and took the problem up the food chain. The result, I'm getting my $25 back (not a big deal), but most important, people will be made aware of the proper policy.

Thanks to all the JetBlue folks that jumped on this and got the situation squared away!!

Chperplt

ARRRRRRRRRRGGG NOW GET BACK TO WORK?

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG now back to work

Glad to hear it

Chperplt, I'm hapy to hear that this error was corrected. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

B6Guy

How did you get that picture of me web surfing?

chperplt,

Seriously, I'm very glad this got resolved satisfactorily. When I read your original post, it just didn't sound right. I'm glad it got fixed for you.

Obviously, my company isn't perfect -- I'll be the first person to admit that. But, you were our customer (even as a jumpseater), and I'm glad that we could make it right for you.

Thanks for providing a follow up.

NTS ALL 4 said:
I'm glad everyone is glad about being glad.
I'm glad, that you're glad that everyone is glad about being glad.

Latest resources

Back