Thanks guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dart

Thanks for all the great posts on NJA in the past. I interviewed and took the job for Jan 3rd. You guys have been great and Im looking foward to start class and fly with ya. NJA is a first rate company and it looks like it will be fun.

Again...thanks for all the great info.

Dart said:
Thanks for all the great posts on NJA in the past. I interviewed and took the job for Jan 3rd. You guys have been great and Im looking foward to start class and fly with ya. NJA is a first rate company and it looks like it will be fun.

Again...thanks for all the great info.

Any idea on aircraft type offered? Looks like you have experience in the XL - any chance you'll get that fleet (probably doesn't make a difference)? Good job.

What domicile and aircraft did you get?

I got CMH and the X. They offered the 2000..but that wasn't till jan 23. I wanted to get in there asap. I cant take another 20 day trip with my present company.

I tried to get the beech. They only had one slot. Do you work pretty hard in the X?

Dart,

When did you interview? Just wondering how the timing has been working out between interview and class date. I'm interviewing on the 13/14th with a furlough date on 1/11. Maybe that Falcon class will still be open?? Did the interview go as advertised? Could you email me a recap, if you have time?

[email protected]

Thanks,
Scott

Latest resources

Back