• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks for the extra $$$ ASA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Y'all hear about the ATR that ran out of gas on the 4th? Supposedly, they waited 4 hours and got the low fuel lights. The airplane ended up at Delta North. Then the tug broke down and OPS was trying all day on the 5th to get some crew to move it. I heard Shannon on the radio asking random ATR captains if it was possible to taxi an ATR from Delta North with 600 lbs of gas. No one took the bait. One of them was WF. Yeah, ask the union guy to rat out another captain. I wonder if it's still sitting there...

John Pennekamp said:
Y'all hear about the ATR that ran out of gas on the 4th? Supposedly, they waited 4 hours and got the low fuel lights. The airplane ended up at Delta North. Then the tug broke down and OPS was trying all day on the 5th to get some crew to move it. I heard Shannon on the radio asking random ATR captains if it was possible to taxi an ATR from Delta North with 600 lbs of gas. No one took the bait. One of them was WF. Yeah, ask the union guy to rat out another captain. I wonder if it's still sitting there...

Something similair happened the other day. We had a plane break down and after about 2 hours of nonsense with maintenance and flight control they told us to single-engine taxi over to Delta north to pick up another bird. We asked where the tow crew was and they said "the tug was broken"......huh? "THE" tug. You mean to tell me that an airline the size of ASA has one stinking tug for about 140 airplanes. What kind of foreward-thinking idiot thought up that idea. Must have been one of our management gurus.

This place amazes me on a daily basis.

Tomct said:
:laugh:Well, if this doesn't get JA's attention, then he won't mind when the Skywst "Statistics" TUMBLE to the bottom!!! This place is a three ring circus and I can't WAIT to see the STRIKE RESULTS!!!

Oh Yeah, Pilots need to take a paycut to cover the "Mis-Magmnt" of this SHI@Y COMPANY!!!! I am tired of CARRYING these weak @ss-Clowns on my back along with everyother ASA pilot!:rolleyes:

ASA pilots carrying the company on their back? Please pilots are simply one cog in the machine. On a side note thank God pilots aren't management. We couldn't manage our way out of a paper bag.

Ganja60Heavy said:
Yo, D'Angelo...

yo' mama sews socks that smell!

Just ignore the little SOB and his flamebait management rants like the rest of us do. Soon, he'll have to buy a new screen name.

D'Angelo said:
We couldn't manage our way out of a paper bag.

Maybe you couldn't, but I spent 18 years in management, very successfully, before changing careers. Many others here have as well. This isn't everyones first job.

Latest resources

Back