• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks AirTran MEC!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. If I was an Airtran F/O I would be pissed beyond belief and it would be a big fat no. Arbitration is probably a good way to go.

Very kind of you and the other Guadalupe Holdings' Cheerleaders to be looking out for our FOs. Don't worry, it will pass.

Very kind of you and the other Guadalupe Holdings' Cheerleaders to be looking out for our FOs. Don't worry, it will pass.

I wouldn't vote for it if I was an F/O over there. Not in a million years. You are pretty much stapling the bottom half to an 8000 deep list, by protecting another part of your list. I would be disgusted if I was an AAI F/O and demand something better.

Hey, wavey, I'm no hater. I'm just trying to inject some reality and 3rd party observations here.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, quacks like a duck; It's a duck.
Keep quacking if you want though. Like I said, it's a compliment.
In all fairness though, it's very hard to understand swa from the outside.

Last edited:
I'm curious, what would be an acceptable loss in seniority then? With all the other improvements that are being obtained you have to give a little somewhere. I've seen this question asked numerous times without one answer. Not trying to start a flame or fight but an honest question, what is an acceptable loss in seniority?

SLC
:cool:

Everyone would have a different answer to that. How much would you give up for the same increases? For a suitable fee I would give up my number and walk ..... of course it would need a lot of zeros on the end of it! ;)

Like I said, it's a compliment.
In all fairness though, it's very hard to understand swa from the outside.

Again, I'm no hater. However, the arrogance exhibited here by LRJ and some other SWA individuals is astounding. That's what I mean by the "fighter pilot mentality."

United pilots acted like that once upon a time.

SWA is king of the hill for now. For now....

You tranies should wait for a "fair" deal like US Airways, Frontier, Pinncolaba got. You will love that outcome. Dolts

If you can't trust your MEC to speak for you, vote it down, and have a left-wing government mediator speak for you...or pass it, and be a copilot for the rest of your career.

Bob, unless you have less than 10 years left, you wont be a co-pilot the rest of your career. Relax, and STOP stirring the pot.

Latest resources

Back