Telex 750

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DLconnection

I am looking for some CUSHION REPLACEMENT COVERS for my Telex 750 headset, not like to foam ones that come w/ the unit. I have flown w/ a few pilots that had their headsets modified. They say that Radio Shack sells some. I have not been able to find them myself.

Does anyone know where else I might look to find these cushion covers? I couldnt find anything on the Telex website either.

I bought a pair from Radio Shack about two weeks ago. The sales person had no idea what I was talking about so I looked around the store myself and found them. Maybe check out a few stores.

Me too, went to Radio Shack and went to the cordless phone section. Leather like earpiece covers for $10. Don't ask the salesman, they don't know what your talking about. Maybe cheaper, maybe faster and tax deductable for sure.

The Stopover Store had Telex 750 covers behind the counter when I was in MSP a couple of weeks ago. They don't list them on the web site, but you could give them a call. I never was too happy with the Radio Shack replacement covers, they always broke down rapidly in the sun. The Telex replacements would last a couple of years, at least.

Telex does indeed sell replacement ear covers for the 750 (boom cover too).

612-887-5510

Ear cushions for AM750 - Cat No. 64301-000

Latest resources

Back