Telesis Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lonestar

Thought I'd pass along some info to those looking for a gig in DAL. I ran into the D.O. of Telesis last night and he said that they are about to be hurting for pilots (loosing them to regionals). They will need to fill 10-12 seats very soon (in Lances, Twin Cessnas & Aerostars). Basic IFR 135 mins apply with 150-200 multi for the twins. He said to apply and inquire by E-mail only so here it is: [email protected]

Good luck.

Thanks, Lonestar.

also try TEX STAR now, they should have an opening soon...just to give some heads up.

Don't ask how i know, i just do.

add GTA and MRA to the list...and i think Texstar will need more than one sooner than they may think :D

...the regionals are clearing the TX operators out ;)

Telesis

Anybody know how bad the pay is at Telesis?
Also, I've got the 135 IFR mins, but I'm short on multi.....only 54. Do they hire into the Lance if less than 150 multi? What's the minimum Multi they will take? Would they get somebody into the right seat on the multi's until they meet PIC insurance requirements (I'm guessing that's what the 150-200 multi is all about)?

It's nice to see some hiring going on.

Re: Telesis

airline mission said:
Anybody know how bad the pay is at Telesis?

Do they hire into the Lance if less than 150 multi?

What's the minimum Multi they will take?

Would they get somebody into the right seat on the multi's until they meet PIC insurance requirements.

It's nice to see some hiring going on.

1-its the best of the three ...TTA/GTA/Texstar
2-yes
3-not sure anymore
4-nope
5-ditto

So if they hire me into the Lance with 54 multi, I'm still stuck trying to get the multi time built up. AND I have to do it on their my money/time. That sounds like a career Lance job, since I'd no longer have $ to buy multi time, and I'm not a CFI-ME! :eek:

No offense to anyone on this board, but sometimes you don't get 100% accurate information. My advice would be to go to the source for that info and not to rely on what somebody wrote on here. E-mail the DO with your questions and I'm positive you will get straight answers. By the way, his name is Ted Vitek.

yes...by all means, pay no attention to anyone here that has been there, done that, and still talks to them now and then :p

Look, I have no doubt that you have "been there" and "done that" (I assume by that you mean that you flew for these guys in the past under the current DO). All I am saying is that was in the PAST and things may have CHANGED by now. Let me ask you a question Wingnutt, if you were job hunting and you found out that a company was hiring, would you go on blind faith that someone posting on this board knew exactly what the current situation is at a company or would you try to find out for yourself? I bet you would do the latter of the two. Personally, I take everything I see on this board with a grain of salt. I don't want to get into a pi$$ing contest, I'm just trying to help out.

Latest resources

Back