• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tab Express is BACK to rob your money!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unbelievable... $75k for 85 hours shared "safety pilot" flight time in an A model King Air and buckets of useless FTD time. That's assuming they don't just take your money and run. Any airline interviewer would probably just laugh at you for being so dumb.

You have got to be kidding me! Recreational pilots?? This is completely untrue!
HAHAHAHA!

Russian, you need some reading comprehension skill-building exercises.

The word "recreation" is not being used in the sense of a recreational pilot certificate or what is required of it.

The 141 curriculum is a good curriculum; it's just not tailored towards the airlines or the professional corporate world. It is a recreational-based training program built around 172 and Seneca-like aircraft. The 141 curriculum is 190 hrs and there are no job opportunities for pilots with 190 hours.

Russian, you need some reading comprehension skill-building exercises.

The word "recreation" is not being used in the sense of a recreational pilot certificate or what is required of it.
Word police! Amish, give me a break.

I meant exactly that. They are insisting that a 141 flight training program is designed for recreational style training. Never once did I say anything about a certificate that wouldn't even be offered in a professional pilot 141 program.

Last edited:
Hey are the odamo's still involved?

Whoever wrote the FAQ section must have about a 5th grade education and has no idea of how the aviation industry works. LOL

Oh I am sure they do. But they arent trying to explain how it works, they are trying to sell their school, even if it means complete BS.

UNBELIEVABLE.......Somebody needs to make this guy forever retire from ripping other pilots off. It just makes me sick that this stuff still goes on.

Re:crime un-punished!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE.......Somebody needs to make this guy forever retire from ripping other pilots off. It just makes me sick that this stuff still goes on.

What are these people doing setting up other companies to STEAL training dollars from prospective pilots???These CROOKS belong in JAIL!!!
What is wrong with the State of Florida attorney generals office????
It seems like crime is going to go UN-PUNISHED in Florida!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back