• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fubar,

The question still stands. Who do you work for? Arrogance oozes from every one of your posts. Nice try on spinning it. Please go troll on some other airlines SLI.
If in fact you do work for Alaska do everyone a favor and go down to Chilkoot Charlies
or Humpys and show the same attitude. You would be a half frozen lump of flesh in a snowbank after the locals got done with you. But I sincerely doubt you do work for them
as Alaska used to have pretty high standards and you needed a lot of good recommendations from the guys. I know from reading your posts that you would have neither.

Last edited:
Wow, sacha. 4 posts now. Moving up in the world. Keep up the good fight.

Nurses in Canada knew this about pilots, the bigger the watch the smaller the ... just saying. Cheers.

FAs in the States know this as well.....:D

BTW, the air in this thread is thick with testosterone! :cool:

However, the point was, for your edification, the 737 is the entry level jet in the 3rd world.
Which state owned airline is that with again? I can't remember cause I'm busy moving my HUGE un-3rd-worldly 401k fund.

Last edited:
Ask Fubar what he flies.

Hint: It's an entry level jet in 3rd world countries.

Gup

Wow, sacha. 4 posts now. Moving up in the world. Keep up the good fight.

Gotta start somewhere..

Hint: It's an entry level jet in 3rd world countries.

That's right. But, at least I recognize it. And I don't think the canyon blue paint on the outside somehow makes me superior to other 737 pilots.

Unlike the SWA f/os who post here...

Unbelievable how you quickly jumped to "General Lee" level so quickly. What year were you turned down?

Sorry, never applied. Didn't have the $8k to pay for a type rating to get an interview.

None of had the $$ for it- we scrapped and saved and prioritized it so we could work for a better company.

So I understand that swa wasn't always the best job- but at what point was it not the BEST COMPANY?

This past history stuff though is silly- swa has been the best passenger job for a decade- which is long enough- but the swa corporation has always been a premier spit to work at- and most pilots who left regret it to varying degrees depending on when they bailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back