Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hooch

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Just curious if anyone else has received an update package from our friends in DAL. Got mine today. Pretty much the same package as the first time, except no flying time grid.

Best wishes to those who got the clearance "Proceed Direct DAL":)

Hooch

Update package

It looks like you are a Feb 02 interviewee. I hope to get mine this week too. Did it come FedEx or US mail?

I think I'm still on the Pony Express route. Nothing yet.....We still wave at the FedEx guy driving by every week though.

For anybody who received theirs yet, is there a deadline to get it filled out and returned to the PD?

Coop

Hi Guys,

Got mine over Valentines weekend. Interviewed 04 Feb. How's it goin' Opie.....still teaching?

Opie,

Came US Mail with that gorgeous SWA insignia on it. My wife kept it til after dinner because she knew that once it was opened, I'd go NORDO.;)

Hooch

Still Waiting and Teaching

I'm still waiting on the LUV package, but I have Moved twice since I updated my address, so Bad on me.

The teaching is going fine, I took a Math Competition team all the way to State Finals. Thank goodness I have a bunch of kids with Big brains in my class. When You add my IQ to theirs it drops the average by at least 10 points.

Red Leader, what is the chance of you getting activated?

Who wants to bet that when the President speaks tonight the first sentence will include: "As I speak, B-2s are releasing 120 GPS bombs on multiple targets in Iraq."

We all need to be praying for our Ground troops, they are going to take the brunt of the Pain in this war. May God be with our President in his Decision and with our Troops.

Latest resources

Back