SWA second class for April?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StarrBuck

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything latley about the prospects of a second class for April? From the press release about first quarter profit, I'd hope that they are going to continue for a while!

S.B.

I'll 2nd that!

Starr - thanks for putting it out here.... hopefully Monday will bring the next round of calls from DAL inviting yet another group of thankful Pool Rats to class!:cool:

Seeing our names march up the list since Jan 6th has sure made life a little more enjoyable in 2003 - good luck to all who preceed us - we look forward to getting you all off reserve a.s.a.p.!:D

Still wading patiently...... Tred

April #2

Other than the 20 standing on the pool steps that will get called for a second April class no one other than us 2-hop commute, reserve sitting newbies wants another class more.

Good luck to all, I'm sure the calls will start soon.

Slug

Heard from a very reliable source talk of a 28 April class, though caution was suggested that everything changes quickly. Additionally, there was strong suggestion of SWA planning for contingencies should the unspeakable happen with our brothers at other airlines...I hope we can all play in the big airline game...

Latest resources

Back