Swa Oct Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zymotic

Does anyone know how many days of interview there were in September. Was it the standard three weeks of four days or less? I ask because there isn't a whole lot of chatter about tomorrow's (OCT 25th) DB. It is on the 25th, right?

I interviewed in Sept. and will start bitting nails tomorrow. Anyone else in the same boat?

Interviewed 3rd week in September.

None of my references have been called, so I'm thinking I won't be getting the phone call .....

But as Chase says, it ain't over until the letter gets delivered.

I too interviewed the 3rd week of Sept. with no references called. I am hoping for the best, but must admit I'm WORRIED.

I know they interviewed the second week of Oct. also. I wonder if those who just recently interview (last two weeks or so) would be included in this decision board?

I meant to say that I interviewed the third week of SEP. I think traditionally you would go to the DB the month following your interview but who knows.

I'm just a little surprised there isn't more talk of this DB. In the past it seems there would be many more people posting on the subject. That's why I'm curious how many days of interviews they had in SEP.

I got the call this morning. Interviewed Sep 13th. They indicated the DB ended early, so the calls were going out.

Needless to say, I am very excited. Off to find the lab to take my Drug Screening.

Good luck to all!

Latest resources

Back