• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard it confirmed today in OAK that November 14th is indeed the next DB. Eight more days of nerve-wracking wait....... :nuts:

I heard it confirmed today in OAK that November 14th is indeed the next DB. Eight more days of nerve-wracking wait....... :nuts:

One of my contacts told me the 13th is the day...I'm with ya! Come On Ice Cream!!!:D

Does another day really matter once the ulcer is formed?

When I got called years ago I was under impression it was more of a first in first out situation. Is it possible they are skipping over people?

From the sounds of it, Mil time and PIC 121 regional time are the first to get called. From reading the posts and from the guys in my HPA class, the Regional 121 guys got called within weeks of the type, as well as the Mil guys. The 6 135 guys (me being one) have had no call.

Antidotal evidence points to - (as per getting the interview sooner then later).

121 PIC time in a jet = Good
Mil time in heavy turbo prop or jet = Good
121 PIC time in turboprop = Fair
135 PIC time (Lots) in Jets = Fair to good.
135 PIC time in Turbo Props = Not so good.

Who knows, there is always the exception to the rule!

Good luck to all, as I find a way to strap a Nipco to the King Air I fly so I can call it jet time???

DB is the 14th. Anywhere from 2 days to a week to recieve the good news call. Either from the CP or Assistant, or the People Department.

I have no idea how long it takes to get the letter.

Good luck to all.:nuts:

Latest resources

Back