• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, so is there any chance that there are more calls to make? Vegas odds?

I've heard this was one of the biggest DB's in a long time as far as the number of guys in it. If there WERE 2 days worth of calls to make, and today being a holiday, there may be more calls going out Friday.

Don't give up until you get the letter.

Best of luck!

I've heard this was one of the biggest DB's in a long time as far as the number of guys in it. If there WERE 2 days worth of calls to make, and today being a holiday, there may be more calls going out Friday.

Don't give up until you get the letter.

Best of luck!

Thanks, but I need to know for sure.;)

This board is starting to sound like every other month. Most call have probably gone out and letters can take up to two weeks to be recieved. If you haven't received a letter that's a good thing. However each day you don't get a phone call means the letter is more likely to be on the way.

Put it this way...

At least if I get the letter, I didn't have to pay for the type.

I got a friend that got the type, the interview a month later, and the letter 2 weeks after the DB. That really su..ks!

Or what about those out there putting all their "eggs" in one basket (SWA). SWA is a great company but the % they hire vs. the people they interview is very low.

But, if you had the tpye, that may have made the difference. You will never know. Just keep pushing, you will get where you are meant to be eventually.

I think the CP offices are closed until monday. I would gues the remainder of calls will go out then. Don't give up they are not done with the calls..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back