• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was called sometime ago so not truly applicable but have spoken to one individual who has been contacted for a May dlass....sounds like there are several classes for May & even some in June according to sources but nothing confirmed...hopefully some lurkers will confirm..good luck to all....cheers to all..

a buddy who interviewed early feb said on his latest call to the PD they told him that instead of the oct-nov time frame they were quoting they might have him in class by july.

I talked to Kim late last week. She said assuming there would be July classes (which she implied that as of now she expected there to be) that she was fairly certain that was when I would be in class. She stated that the June classes should pull all/most of the remaining January interviews. I was a February 7th interview (March DB). Hope that helps to all who are waiting as well. I would also be guessing that the pool is emptying quickly with people only waiting 3-4 months from DB to class. When interviewing halted in March I was told I was around 45-50 from the bottom of the pool. Hopefully interviews will be picking up in the very near future. All personal speculation/optimism of course ... feel free to chime in with facts.

Falcon - appreciate the sentiment - we lifelong Cub fans are used to being the lovable losers! Losing Nomar for 3 months hurts a lot but it is even more painful watching Sammy doing so well for the O's. Slap in the face ... at least the last digit of my screen name will be easy to change each year if necessary! Then again I never thought SWA would call me either so stranger things have happened ... maybe 2005 will be an all-around great year! Go Cubbies!

P.S. - I don't think a sports oriented Forum would be such a bad idea. Sports trash-talking is a much better way to vent frustration than ripping eachother's airlines as some members often do ... my opinion anyways - but then again I often tend to know a lot more about sports than airplanes!!! Didn't mean to hijack the topic ... back to SWA class info...

Cubs in '05 said:
P.S. -Sports trash-talking is a much better way to vent frustration than ripping eachother's airlines as some members often do .

I agree. The Cubs suck!

Go Yankees...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back