SWA May 5th Class is Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fighterdude

just got a call from LL ......starting class in two weeks....!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there....... since it was a short notice....probably wont be getting a chief pilot call......
good luck to everyone.......

me too...

LL confirmed I made it in the 5-May-03 class! Said there are 22 in that class and I just squeaked in.

I will not soon forget this day!

Good luck everyone!

W8n4swa:cool:

Pay the line!!

Another "pass" of the dice for the tired swimmers... May 5, eh, so the stickman would holler, "Five, winner, five, pay the line!"

Congratulations to the latest "rats" to be pulled from the murky waters of the SWA pool. Have fun in Dallas... we know you will. ;)

Outfreakingstanding!!!

I understand that the party at the hotel the night before the first day of class is hosted by the prior class. We in the April 21st class can not wait to welcome you to Dallas on May 4th. Actually, I cannot wait to see the welcome wagon for myself this Sunday.

How fortunate are we to be invited to fly for the best airline on the planet?

I also got the call for 5 May

I also got the call from LL for the May 5th class. Congrats to all those who made the class and to those still in the pool, your time will come very soon.

I must say it was very easy to "perform" on the drug test after all that pool water I've been swallowing the past few months!

See ya in Dallas.

sntrypilot (#23 on the April 13th version of the SWA pool list)

Got the call from LL for the May 5 Class. I'm still in shock!!! Can't wait to meet you guys. See Ya there....

Congrats!

Congrats to the Cinco de Mayo Class!

For those of us moving to the shallow end, how have those in the last few classes matched up with what LL had told you to expect.

Last year, it seemed like Jennifer padded her predictions by a class or two.

ie. if LL said expect to be in the 9th class for the yr, did anyone get an earlier class?

Cheers,
Shooter38

one less class..

I came in one less class than what I was told. LL said with 24 new hires in the 21-Apr-03 class and the 22 on 5-May-03 that moved me up a little...just enough to slip me in one extra class at the tail end. I guess if they continue to add a few extra people to each class some of you can expect to get in a tad bit earlier than predicted...this is only my guess.

W8n4swa:cool:

Latest resources

Back