SWA March DB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March DB

I heard (completely unofficial) that the next DB is on March 7th. Does that sound right to you?

I wish it was today.

...that would be quick. The last one was around 2/16 I think. I thought it was every 4ish weeks.

March DB

March 7th would be great, but it seems too good to be true. Cautiously Optomistic!!!

Vance

DB on March 7th

I heard the date again. My friends grandmother has a bridge players daughters sister that dated a Chief Pilot and she says “March 7th. Its gotta be true.

If nothing else I am passing false hope and will infuriate the entire forum.

Hope the date is correct….this is already painful. Anyone interview in Feb? Must share my pain.

Funny!

Called Kim U. about an unrelated topic, and ask her when the March DB was. She said they don't give out that information, because they want to know if we can handle the stress. JK ;-)

She wouldn't say, but said the correct date always ends up on FLIGHTINFO.COM! Like I don't waste enough time on this board as it is!

yea I called too last week. I didn't know they keep that under wraps. I always saw the date on here for past DBs ang figured people got from the PD. My buddy was gonna look at the calender of one of the DB CPs and try to decipher when it'd be...

Latest resources

Back